I deliver WORKSHOPS and INTERACTIVE LECTURES to teach women how to go from
information to integration in their journey toward radical self-expression.
Women also hire me to be their lifestyle coach in individual and small group settings.
I show each woman how to reintroduce her fully expressed self back into
her daily life design. She and I create sacred space for her to
re-align with her inner #RadicalSelfie, and women get
deeply meaningful results from my work.
This 7-year-old company, The Life Design Agency, is co-owned by my husband,
Creative Branding Specialist Kris Richards, and me, and operated with the help
of three talented women whose brilliance align with the Agency’s purpose.
I write BOOKS.
I COACH women virtually…
and on beautiful ISLANDS—
Then I WRITE about my experiences on great blogs.
EMAIL ME AT SHE @ AKILAH S RICHARDS DOTCOM WITH INQUIRIES.
SPEAKING EXPERIENCES (partial list):
- (Keynote) The Black Women’s Life Balance & Wellness Conference – Atlanta, GA (USA)
- Refresh + You = Fabulous Lifestyle Conference – Atlanta, GA (USA)
- (Keynote) Huggies Jamaica sponsored Muminar – Kingston, Jamaica (West Indies)
- Yolanda Adams’ Health & Lifestyle Tour – Riverdale, GA (USA)
- The Black Women’s Life Balance & Wellness Conference, 2012– Atlanta, GA (USA)
- Women’s Health & Wellness Weekend Conference – Atlanta, GA (USA)
- The Conscious C.R.A.V.E. (featuring Eric Plantenberg) – Atlanta, GA (USA)
- Clark Atlanta University Women’s Leadership Council Panel – Atlanta, GA (USA)
- Centers for Disease Control Health Pavilion @ For Sisters Only™ – Atlanta, GA (USA)
- Core Connection Lifestyle Yoga & Wellness Retreat – Ocho Rios, Jamaica (West Indies)
- Naturalpreneur Central – Telesummit Series (Global – Web-based)
- Blogging While Brown – Los Angeles, California (USA)
- SheCon New Media + Brand Expo – Miami, Florida (USA)
- Atlanta Young Writer’s Institute Summer Writing Intensive – Decatur, GA (USA)
Akilah S. Richards founded The Life Design Agency to guide women through a process of self-inquiry and unfiltered exploration she calls RADICAL SELF-EXPRESSION. Through Akilah’s workshops and coaching sessions, women address urgent issues in the areas of their lives where they feel muted and out of alignment. The Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) and international speaker has authored several books—including the Amazon and Barnes & Noble bestseller, How She Got Free. Her work has been featured in Essence, Clutch, and Real Simple magazines, and online at MSNBC’s Today Moms, RollingOut.com, CNN.com and EverydayFeminism.com. Akilah blogs at radicalselfie.com.
2015 Speaking Engagement Fee Schedule
$500 Webinar (up to 60 minutes including Q+A session)
$850 Workshop, Breakout session or Panel (maximum 90 minutes)
$1,300 Half-day workshop or staff retreat (maximum 3 hours)
$1,800 Keynote or plenary (maximum 90 minutes including Q+A session)
$2,500 Full-day workshop or staff retreat (maximum 7 hours)
$3,000 Keynote or plenary plus ONE breakout session or panel
Your Investment Includes:
• Pre-engagement assessment call
• Conference calls with event organizers and key contact persons
• Customized, interactive content to meet your specific event objectives
• Customized handout with primary learning points (if applicable)
• Customized PowerPoint presentation for workshops (if applicable)
• Delivery of the presentation in a professional and timely manner
Please note: All fees exclude travel expenses (hotel, roundtrip coach airfare, ground transportation, parking and meals).